The threat of the coronavirus has precipitated many decisions across our island, state, and nation. So, here’s the status of the events involving St. Paul in the week to come.
View the latest COVID-19 Updates from the Kodiak Emergency Preparedness.
- Passing of the peace, passing the offering plate are currently suspended.
- Our sanctuary has been configured to allow for more room between the rows. You’re welcome to sit closely with members of your household, but maintain a bit of distance from others.
- Worshipers are asked to remain in their seats for communion.
- Wash your hands upon arrival at the church. We have plenty of hand sanitizer in many locations, and soap and water in the restrooms and food service areas. Please use these for your benefit and as an act of love for others.
- Face coverings are highly encouraged.
- Stay home if you or members of your household are feeling unwell or have a fever.
- If your immune system has been compromised by an underlying health condition, or if you are not feeling completely well, do not come to any church event. We love seeing you on every occasion; however, we want the blessing of your company for many years to come. Do not take chances in today’s uncertain world.